Welcome to Morgan Hill
Located in the southern part of Santa Clara County, Morgan Hill's beautiful hillsides, thriving downtown, peaceful atmosphere, and wonderful climate have made the town one of the most desirable and fastest-growing communities in the Bay Area. Originally populated by ranchers, farmers, and orchardists, the city has evolved into a community for the high-tech professionals of Silicon Valley.
Property choices are almost endless, from condos and suburban homes to country estates and ranches. The town's inviting nature, coupled with its outstanding climate and location, have made it a wonderful place to live.
Things to Do
- Year-round outdoor recreational activities, including cycling, golfing, swimming, and boating Lake Anderson
- Visit the weekly Farmers Market
- Grass-covered hills surrounding Morgan Hill contain numerous award-winning wineries, pick-your-own farms, lakes, golf courses, numerous hiking trails, and vast open space.
- Visit dozens of award-winning wineries via the new Santa Clara Valley Wine Trail
- Set-up camp in Coyote Lake Harvey Bear Ranch Park
- Stop by Downtown Morgan Hill and choose between more than 30 restaurants.
- Special events such as the Mushroom Mardi Gras, the Fourth of July Parade, and the Taste of Morgan Hill are family favorites. You can find art walks, brew crawls and wine strolls throughout the year.